Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wishing all a simple and joyful holiday!

Sending you some of our joy and sweetness. These 3 are blessings to us like every parent knows. We are thankful we've been blessed with these special spirits...
Cache
Aleah
Jayden-not the best picture but it will do.


The kids were really good for me. I took them out in the bitter cold with out coats and ordered them around like a drill Sargent. It must not have ruined them too much, they're still smiling. They appeared to have a good time, I was glad when it was over.


This is the real them. They keep Jay and I laughing and smiling. They also help us feel young. We love their energy and spunt.

Hoping you find yourself doing well this Christmas season. We miss those a far and enjoy the company of those near by. May the Lord bless you with all you need.
Love Jay, Karie, Jayden, Aleah and Cache


4 comments:

~M said...

That really did come out cute! what a good idea to do camo! Merry Christmas!

MattnBeck said...

Thanks for the posts! The pictures really look great. Hope to see you guys up here in Seattle soon!

Goodmans said...

They turned out so cute. I wish I was creative enough to do something like that with mine. I vowed not to after the bad photo session. The santa picture they took is all you get.

jharmon said...

Cute pictures Karie!