Sunday, December 23, 2007

TWISTED CHRISTMAS

So we're alittle backwards, let me explain. I bought a gingerbread house for Christmas last year and forgot about it. As I was cleaning out the closet last May, guess what I found? Yep, our gingerbread house. So we decorated it in May!!! The kids enjoyed it!! After Halloween this year Jay bought this haunted house thinking it would be fun to do for Christmas. The kids were so excited to decorate it, they didn't care what it looked like!


Of course after we finished decorating our haunted house the kids wanted to eat some. The black frosting didn't look very appetizing to me, but in this picture you can see they enjoyed it.

Happy Halloween & Merry Christmas

1 comment:

~M said...

that's the funniest thing i've ever seen! love it! you guys are so creative and fun!