Thursday, December 20, 2007

In with the "NEW" & out with the old!

Believe it or not, this picture was very inspiring!!
Back in October, my Bunco group decided we'd dress up for Halloween. So here I am as a GOTHIC girl. The night of Bunco I freaked some people out pretty good. At first a lot of them did not recongnize me. It was pretty interesting to experience what it's like to be on the DARK side. I'm glad it was for only one night. Back to the inspiring part. As you can tell I sprayed my hair black to get the full effect. Looking at myself in the mirror, I thought " I really likes this!" If it wasn't for this night I don't ever think I would have done what you're about to see.

Before....














After!!!!!

I absolutely love it. What do you think? Merry Christmas to Karie (& Jay). I give all credit to my girlfriend Amy Bennett. She knows what she's doing.

P.S.

Thanks Mom and Dad!!


2 comments:

Goodmans said...

oh my...it looks so good!!! I knew it would. When is the big date night.haha! Does Jay feel like he's cheating on you ;)

~M said...

like i said...you're hot!!!