Sunday, December 30, 2007

Santa came!!

They're awake!! They all got what they asked for. We of course helped Cache with his request. He now has his own chair instead of having to sit in Aleah's princess chair. Makes no difference to Cache, but it makes Dad feel better.

Cache looks pretty grouchy for it being Christmas morning.



Aleah has been wanting a doll house for sometime now (MOM TOO, I didn't have one when I was a kid).


Jayden loves pirates and animals. Any dinosaur or animal that swims in the ocean. Pirate ships always involve a scary blood thirsty shark.

Christmas Morning Memories



Blankets they got from their Aunt, Uncle and cousins. Of course Aleah threw up on hers the first day.


"I found my stocking Mom, did Santa bring me candy?"


Jayden played with his ship ALL DAY LONG. The family went downstairs to watch a Christmas movie and Jayden declined to come with us. I almost thought, "he must be sick."




Aleah spent a lot of her time on the couch since she wasn't feeling well. Cache took advantage of the opportunity he had to play with Aleah's doll house.




3 comments:

~M said...

very cute! in fact teyah almost got that dollhouse...i'm serious.

Goodmans said...

Sounds like the kids had a good Christmas. We missed you guys and wished you could have come up to Seattle with us!

Cornums said...

Hey Karie, I just found your page. It is really cute, I like it. I finally got my page going, so if you want to see it, it is www.cornums.blogspot.com. Take care.