Thursday, December 13, 2007

FETCH DOGGIE!


Fetch Doggie

Got it!
Trying to get the ball in his mouth to bring it back!
This is Cache's favorite thing to play. He acts like a dog, barks like a dog, talks about dogs, carries around his stuffed dog and LOVES to read books about dogs. He's a FREAK about dogs until he comes face-to-face with one. If theres a fence or something between them, he's okay. When we go to Aleah's gymnastics I end up holding him most of the time.(her teacher also trains dogs) Hopefully he'll grow out of it.




3 comments:

MattnBeck said...

We have Brianna and Asia play the same game! I always felt a little guilty about having them act like dogs and fetch things. Now I don't feel so bad.

Goodmans said...

Thats my kind of pet dog. I'll take one of those k.

jharmon said...

Rylan use to do that and thus his nickname "RYDOG". So fun when they are little!