Thursday, March 27, 2008

I lost my first tooth!

Aleah has been working on this tooth for the past 3 wks. She was really good at letting me help her wiggle it. Jayden wouldn't let me get NEAR his. Both Jayden and Aleah have lost their first tooth, the March before they started Kindergarden. I guess that's how it works when you get your first tooth at 4 months old. Aleah is pretty excited to be like her brother. The tooth on the right next to the one she lost, is about to come out too. It is REALLY loose. We'll see how long it takes.


4 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

my email is kylas24@hotmail.com
hope it works.

jharmon said...

Yeah, Aleah! Karie your blog looks great! It was fun to see you on Sunday! Lets get together before the next holiday! Hee Hee!

Goodmans said...

So what did the Tooth Fairy give to Aleah in exchange for her tooth?? I see you have my wedding song playing on your blog!!!

jharmon said...

Karie what are you up to? I haven't talked to you in a while! Call me
Jill