Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our 2 year old Easter Buddy!!!

This year Cache lucked out (if that's what you'd call it?) by having his birthday on EASTER! Since it was a Sunday we celebrated on Saturday with a egg hunt and cupcakes. I felt pretty bad for the kid, it wasn't until about 1pm on Sun. did I realize that Cache hadn't opened his presents yet. Forgetful mom. Good thing he's only 2, he forgave me. Here are some pictures of our little guys day.....


Michelle and I made these adorable cupcakes for Cache.

When we lit the candles Jayden was very concerned that Cache was going to touch the flame. In every picture except this one, Jayden is holding Caches hands back so he won't touch the flame. Good thing for big brothers!!

Aunt Kim and family gave Cache a coloring book, crayons and play-doh. He LOVES to color. G & G Harmon gave Cache a gift card. Until he can voice an opinion on what he wants, I get to choose. Thanks for the summer sandels.

Cache enjoys building things and he is pretty good at it, so we got him his very own blocks. (Poor kid gets all the hand-me-downs.) It's amazing how high he can build a tower before it falls over.

Thanks for my presents guys!!!

3 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

Happy Birthday Cache! Lucky guy, Easter baskets and birthday presents all on one day!

jharmon said...

I love you knew blog! You co girl!! Happy birthday to cache!

Goodmans said...

Happy Happy 2nd Birthday Cache!! I love the cupcakes. You are so creative. Do you know how much I would pay for those!!