Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pizza, Presents and Cake

PRESENTS!!
This year Jayden wanted a skate board and a new dinosaur for his birthday. How easy he is to please. Again, Jayden chose Pizza for his birthday dinner. I was glad because after a long day at the zoo I wasn't up to making a special meal.

G & G Harmon gave him a gift card to Mc D's and Target


From Aunt Kim, Uncle Jacob and girls (she's pregnant with a boy after having 4 girls)

CAKE TIME!

Again this year Jayden wanted to decorate his cake. I think this will become a tradition of ours. I don't mind, makes it easy on me.


Happy 7th Birthday Jayden!

Jayden said he had a really good birthday!!

3 comments:

Goodmans said...

Happy 7th Birthday Jayden. We wish we could have been there to celebrate. We miss you guys!

Kyla Stevens said...

Happy Birthday Jayden! those are some rockin presents. What day is his bday? is it the 15th? Ashtons is the 17th, our little st. patricks day baby.

Kyla Stevens said...

I think I lose a chunk of hair a day from pulling my hair out. I'm going to be bald very very soon! Although miraculously I still want to keep them, bald an all! I can't believe you think Ashton looks like Dan's sisters! I think that, but they vehemently say that she is all my family. But if you do see Adrienne and Dan together they are like twins. So I guess that makes ash less like dan? idk
my email is kylas24@hotmail.com