Saturday, April 19, 2008

Our future Paleontologist

This past week, Jayden's class had a career day. They were to dress up as what they want to be when they grow-up. If you ask Jayden what he wants to be, he'll say"I want to be a PALEONTOLOGIST, a scientist who studies dinosaur fossils." The kid knows his stuff. I've actually learned a lot, listening to him read. Whenever we go to the library, he goes straight to the dinosaur shelf. He's only 7, so things can change, but I think it would be pretty neat if he ended up doing what he's always dreamed of. FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS SON, I LOVE YOU.

1 comment:

MattnBeck said...

Jayden must be my long lost kindred spirit! When I was in kindergarted/1st grade, I wanted to be a palentologist, too! My mom worked hard to help me pronounce the name. Very nice costume.
matt