Thursday, April 24, 2008

Baseball Star(S)

Last night Jayden had a T-ball game. He loves it. Infact when he got his team shirt the kid wouldn't give it up. He wore it for his game, then slept in it, wore it to school the next day, wore it to bed again. He wanted to wear it to school again, but I had to draw the line. We're really glad to see he is enjoying it (ESPECIALLY JAY). Every dad wants their son to play baseball. Here are some shots!!!



After the game we headed to the car. When I turned around to check on Cache this is what I saw.
Cache is a baseball star already, or so he thinks!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that Jayden is finding things that he is passionate about. You will have to invite us to a game.

jharmon said...

Good Job Jayden! Welcome to the world of baseball! Your life will never be the same!!! Good Times!
Love
Jill

Goodmans said...

Love the picture of Cache in all the baseball gear....I guess you're off to being the sports mom now!