Sunday, June 1, 2008

Circus Circus in G.J.

Circus Circus came to Grand Junction last weekend. The elephants were the kids favorite act. Pretty amazing huh! Well I take that back. Jayden REALLY enjoyed the clowns. He was laughing pretty hard. Jay and I actually really enjoyed it too. Although, I'm not sure I enjoyed the circus more or seeing the happiness on my kids faces. You're never too old for the circus. Jayden and Aleah are pretty reserved and shy for the most part. (in public) Yet it's fun to see them grow and come out of their shells alittle. A year ago you would not have found them taking a picture with clowns(with alittle help) or riding on ponies.



This our first picture as a family since Cache was born 27 months ago. This summer we plan to get an offical one taken.
Some friends we went to the circus with. Teyah (Aleah's best friend) and Ryder (little bro.) Longtin.




6 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

That looks like so much fun. I love how cute your kids are, and that they are shy.
I dream of having a reserved child one day, I can't get mine to stop talking, lol.
hope you guys had agood time!

Mommy Blogs said...

Hey there!!! I just wanted to let you know about something I started. I'm trying to get a community of moms (past, present, and future moms) together online so we can rely on each other for great advice and fun stories. I would love it if you wanted to join and contribute to the group. I started a blog under the link momblogclub.blogspot.com. Check it out and see if your interested. If there is anything you would like posted as a main topic please let me know by emailing me at momblogclub@gmail.com.

I hope you'll join us. And please tell your friends!!! We want anyone who would like to to participate!!!

Your family is beautiful!!! I don't know if you know me personally but I'm Jay's cousin... 2nd cousin I think... I hope you guys are doing great!!! You all look WONDERFUL!!!
Cheris Vreeken

jharmon said...

That looks like fun! Glad to see that you updated your blog! Hope your summer is going great! It was fun getting together!

The Smiths said...

You have been tagged.
How are you guys? What have you been up to this summer?

Goodmans said...

Tag you're it check out my blog to see - Tiff

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

That looks like a blast! I hope you guys are doing well. Cole still talks about things he did with your kids every now and then. Can't wait to see you again sometime next year.