Wednesday, October 8, 2008

THIS IS FOR YOU "MOM & DAD"

Jay's parents are very pro-active with food storage (which they should be). They found out that we didn't have much. So can you guess what happened? Yep! We heard the talk about the importance of food storage, it was filled with nothing but concern from loving parents who are looking out for our well being. So here you go!!! It feels good to know we are on the road to being better prepared for "who knows what" lies ahead. We're promised if we do our part and keep our covents there's no need to fear!! Thanks Mom and Dad for the corrrection and encouraging words. We love you too!!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi-
I found your blog when I was googling food storage and yours came up since you mentioned it in your post.

Those shelves are AWESOME! Great work! I'm obsessed with food storage, too! If you ever need any tips or food storage recipes, feel free to check out our blog. I'm sure it can help you out. We also have a giveaway going on this week, so leave a comment to enter!

Good luck!
Hannah @
http://safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/

Kyla Stevens said...

food storage has been the hardest thing for me to wrap my head around, but we finally started it this year and it feels really good to have it now. so I know what you mean.