Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Halloween

Church Halloween Party
Here we are with some friends @ the trunk or treat

and haunted house!!

Jayden & Tyler



Aleah & Teyah

Teyah, Aleah & Ryder


Linkoln & Cache

Linkoln & Carson are Cache's body guards. It

doesn't show in this picture, but they both sky

over him. They're all within 6 months from apart.
Elise, Jayden, Aleah, Teyah and Mary outside

the haunted house.


Us at home.....



We always wanted 2 girls!!! Jayden thought it would

be fun to try on Aleah's Hannah Montana wig.



After trick or treating!!

Elephant, Hannah Montana & Darth Vadar.

Aleah & Jayden


Anyone want a hug?




Bucno Party!!


My costume was put together in about 5 mins. Last minute

Michelle called to see what I was dressing up as. Of course

I said "NOTHING". (lame I know) Well she didn't go for

that, so here we are. A ghost and a over worked house wife.

Look closely for the baby and black circles under my eyes.


Here's the group!! We missed you this year Tiffany!

Hope you had a happy halloween.

2 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

great costumes!

Goodmans said...

I miss playing with you guys. I'm not in one here, I would have dressed up with you if I was there!