Thursday, October 2, 2008

30 / love

Jayden decided he wanted to try something new. We missed out on flag football and he's done with soccer, so TENNIS is his new "match". I think he's pretty good, especially for a kid who's never played before. Jayden has actually inspired Jay and I to go back to our BYU days and play tennis together. Cheap date, fun too. I only wish Jay was more of a match for me!!!! Love you babe......


"Which racket will help show my talent?"


"STRREEAACCH", I'd hate to pull a muscle.

"Ooops", let's try that again.

"That's more like it!"
"Did I teach you anything new today?"
Thanks for watching, I'll see you next week!

1 comment:

Kyla Stevens said...

that looks fun. I haven't played in ages. I am going to ask dan if he wants to play tonight now. although I'm probably more of a match for jayden. haha.