Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our summer so far......

The month of June has been pretty eventful for us. So far July is looking pretty slow. We went to the Mariner's game when they were playing in Denver. Wish we could say they won. The kids loved singing the song, "Take me out to the ball game". We had an interesting time. We had tornato weather warnings so the whole statium had to evacuate until it was safe to return. The rest of the game was beautifully sunny!!
on
off
Aleah and Jayden expressing their feelings
Jayden wanted a new bike, so we told him if he earns enough, we'll pay the other half. I have never seen this work so diligent. For the next 3 days he continued asking me what chore he could do next. I got to the point where I had to start making things up. But he did it. This was a proud moment for Jayden (us too).


Tiffany this is for you!!! Did you know Doug looked so natural in pink?
( I told you I'd do it, Doug)

Aleah's Dance Show, she was in a tap/ballet class. She liked both but loved TAP because of the noisey shoes. I think next year we'll put her in hip-hop.
First in ballet, than tap pictures. She is on the far left in all pictures.



Her teacher Audra and friends

US



The circus





Aleah is right in the middle in the teal colored shirt.

1 comment:

Goodmans said...

I love the pictures of Doug in pink. It looks like you guys have been busy. I love aleah's dance pics. it makes me miss it. I can't wait for raleigh to do it. miss you..p.s. you look great in yellow!