Sunday, November 25, 2007

Our Feast has arrived!!

My kids were so excited for Thanksgiving, they were willing to help so I took advantage of it.Cache and Jayden helping me peel potatoes..
Cache, Aleah and Jayden mashing the potatoes. They all LOVE mash potatoes.
The feast has begun.... This is a picture of our family on Jay's side.
Cache enjoying his turkey and mash potatoes
Andy and Jill trying to get Karter to look at the camera
Tiffany, Doug and Raleigh. Where's Sandon??
Oh, there he is. He's busy eating with Aleah.
Jayden, Mom and Aleah eating our yummy pie, no pumkin for us!

Cache telling his cousin Raleigh to wait her turn. Bossy little guy!!!

This was my first year cooking Thanksgiving dinner at my house. It was alot of fun. I didn't get stressed out at all. It helped having Jay take the older two shooting with him and his brothers. It gave me more time to get ready without having little ones needing me. We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday!!!

1 comment:

Goodmans said...

I must say you have a very good looking extended family!! good job on the blog! love ya